Friday, December 9, 2011

Current assessment

Based on the level of vitriol in the replies of BJ and McAdams, it appears that I myself may be a target of their propaganda smear campaign.  I am not allowed to discuss this, as the rejected posts show.  I am not allowed to call attention to the fact that I am under attack, for they then ridicule my statements and claim I am playing the *victim* card. 

Every attempt to stay in the present, agree-to-disagree and move on is met with attack and ad homs. 

There may have been a mysterious *call to arms* in a post of BJ's, where she nonsensically rambles on about 'karma'.  Nobody seems to have responded, however. If this were to be true, then the ultimate objective of a propaganda smear campaign would be to literally destroy the person.  If so, it might clarify to some extent the process involved in the deaths of JFK, MM, LHO, Princess Di and even Mozart.  In all cases, there seemed to be a vortex of negativity surrounding the person prior to their death.  It seems as though a 'vortex of the evil eye' was created, a cattle call instigated, and all involved focused their ill intent on that person.  Could this be possible?

It is part of my hypothesis that a propaganda smear campaign only works when the attackers can get the target to *engage* on an emotional level.  If that does not happen, the negative energy created by the attackers might move in a different direction than to the target.  Is that possible?  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment