Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A McAdams attack-tactic -- create a false persona to slander someone who is a threat



McAdams, who claims he does not consider me a threat, is lying.  This is hypocrisy of the worst order, saying and pretending one thing and doing another in a supposedly scholastic environment.  He has attempted to use my keeping an open mind toward Judyth to create an entire false persona of who I am and what I represent on aaj.  He has created an attack-dog mentality in that group, and guess whom they are supposed to attack?  Me.

He makes blatantly false statements and then attempts to attach them to me.  The only thing he doesn't lie about is the spelling of my name.

Here is a thread he started with my name in it.  This is typical attack-McAdams:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/qPlOUCI001o

This is what he is all about.  Not only dead-ending honest discussion on any topic he doesn't want to see the light of day, but slandering anyone who is able to reason for themselves.

To think that this man earned a living as a trusted prof is very distressing.  How many others have been shut down or even flunked because they dared to speak out on topics he did not want discussed?  How many others have been slandered simply because they were able to reason for themselves and he considered them a threat?  I hate to think. I hope they have all stood up for themselves and done everything in their power to see that he is held accountable for his behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment