Saturday, June 10, 2017

McAdams is at it again...

post to aaj…

I am testing the hypothesis that Judyth's intent was to become a counterfeit Marina due to Marina's recanting the central axiom of the WCR, which was that she believed Lee was guilty (and no longer does).  The secondary aspect to this hypothesis is that she and Fetzer were deliberately sowing disinformation that could then be 'debunked' by WC defenders, such as McAdams, and that this was all done deliberately.

The value or lack of this hypothesis will, in part, rest on the reaction of McAdams.  If he is able to discuss this hypothesis on a level field, I would tend to consider that it needs refining.  If, on the other hand, he were to try to come at me at full throttle, so to speak, even to the extent of putting my name in the subject of new threads and regurgitating his misconceptions from the past, I would tend to say that I must be on the right track!

Pamela Brown
findingjudyth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment