Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A McAdams Minion Springs into Action on aaj…:-0

BOZ said:
> Is it ok to reveal the Santa Claus secret?

I said:

And what would that be?  That there is no Santa Claus? I figured that out when I was three and we lived in an old victorian house in Bridgeport, CT.  The 'fireplace' in the 'music room' had a tiny chimney.  I knew at once nobody would be using it and that the cookies and milk were just for show..."Santa Claus" is a horrible trick to play on children.

Have you bothered to wonder what McAdams would call a student who claimed for 12 years that McAdams was a 'CT kook' even though McAdams repeatedly explained that he believes the WCR?  McAdams has doggedly refused to acknowledge my position on Judyth since 2003.  Would that be something a 'slow learner' might do? :-0

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/G7Jp0QHiZJw

No comments:

Post a Comment