Monday, February 16, 2015

Poor MF on aaj is fed up...

MF said:
> Sorry, I've had enough.

Me:
Perfectly ok.  I understand...
>
> Seven years to finally decide what Baker is?

No.  When Judyth contacted me in 2003 and asked me to, in effect, join her group, I told her that I would keep an open mind until her manuscript was published.  The first version was published in 2007 and then I would research her claims.  When I brought info to aaj about her Phi Beta Kappa award at UF she blew up at me, claiming the book was "unauthorized".  I should have quit then.  But I patiently waited until her "authorized" Me and Lee came out in 2010.  When I told her our agreement was over, she said, "what agreement?"  She then sent an email to all her friends saying negative things about me, and sent me one saying, "who will believe you now".

But for me it wasn't a matter of deciding what Baker was as much as it was allowing her to demonstrate to me what she was firsthand.  The most significant thing I learned was not what she knew, but that she was vicious and hates Marina.  Nobody who was who she says she is could possibly hate Lee's widow or not want to protect his children.  That spoke volumes to me.
>
> ". . . I felt that my historical process was more or less ridiculed . . .
> I felt put into a very difficult position.  I don't think that should have
> happened."
>
> Are you listening to yourself?
>
How many people who say they are witnesses have you interviewed?

> ". . . so I complained to the Provosts at MU . . ."
>
> Way to go, Pamela. Try to turn in those who don't agree with you.

Sorry.  I am against harrassment wherever I encounter it.  I did the same thing with Fetzer.  He was later "retired" from UMD.  Perhaps that sort of thing doesn't bother you.
>
> "So, in spite of the fact that my experience here was a(t) times
> unpleasant and stressful . . ."
>
> What the hell?  Welcome to the real world.

aaj is not exactly the 'real world'.  At least not mine.  I am lucky to be surrounded by gentle people who happen to be educated and intelligent and know how to agree-to-disagree as well as how to form cogent arguments.  I post here because it is part of my commitment to what JFK said.  I have no interest in  posting here to be disrespected.
>
> When did you become a wimpy Teacher's Pet in an Age of Aquarius?  

Why do you say that?  Many profs found me really annoying.  One even tried to fail me for being 'too smart'.  Fortunately, there were a few  in the who mentored me.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/G7Jp0QHiZJw

Pamela
mcadamsexperiement.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment