Tuesday, February 17, 2015

McAdams' tactics are unmasked on aaj…link from my FJ blog…plus...

McAdams crawled out of the woodwork to attack me again.  This has been going on for a very long time.  Right from the start, when I told everyone I had an agreement with Judyth to keep an open mind on what she had to say until her book was published, McAdams took aim and went for the jugular.  One could almost hear the wheels churning inside his head as he tried to use the situation to his advantage to 'kill-two-birds'with'one'stone' so to speak.

Right from the start, McAdams was unable to debate me on a level field.  When I asked for one, in fact, he claimed I was 'whining'.  Instead, he hurled out one strawman after another, attempting to replace his false version of what I was doing with the actual facts.  He claimed I *believed* Judyth when he knew that was false.  He dogged my posts with lies.  Even now, he claims I was a *slow learner* about Judyth when he knows that is completely false -- that I stated my objective from the beginning and stuck to the process I said I was going to use.  Now I am reaping the benefits of doing that, and he is a sore looser.

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party is over.  And, with any luck, the process I used will have helped to 'kill two phonies with one stone' -- Judyth, the false witness, and McAdams, the false prof.

Maybe there is justice after all…

http://findingjudyth.blogspot.com/2015/02/mcadams-digs-himself-even-bigger-hole.html

No comments:

Post a Comment