Monday, February 16, 2015

Poor Sandy…...



> > For your strawman?  Probably not.
> >
> > Another problem with WC defenders is that they seem to be taught that, not
> > only are they more 'patriotic' than the dissidents, but they are
> > 'smarter'.  The only catch is that they have not been taught how to think
> > critically.  Therefore, they have a tendency to fall into fallacies.
> > This post is a good example of that, imo.
> >
> > Pamela
> >
>
>
> There is a scarecrow convention going on in your mind, evidently, but it
> has nothing to do with anything I've written.

Wonder if Sandy might care to describe for the the rest of us what this *scarecrow convention* idea you have in his head might be?  Or what it might have to do with being able to think critically?


>
> Early in this same thread, this same Pamela Brown wrote: "I watched
> [Oswald] shot on live tv before my eyes as I was eating a tv dinner with
> my family in front of the tv that sunday morning. It made an indelible
> impression. I was convinced from that moment on that there was far more to
> the terrible and tragic assassination than one person acting alone."
>
> And just a bit later, here's Pamela: "The issue that is of concern to me
> is the the govt/Dallas *chose* to not protect LHO until he stood trial for
> the murder of JFK." (My emphasis.)
>
> Your Exhibit A for this was the lax security at the jail when Oswald was
> shot.
>
> So I have been asking if there is any evidence you can present for your
> claim that conspiratorial forces in the government were responsible for
> the lax security at (Curry's) jail.
>
> You could have just said, "No."
>
> /sandy

Sandy seems to have fallen prey to the fallacy of false alternatives.

What I was attempting to do was to get Sandy to demonstrate for us the possibility that there might be a connection between the lax security of Curry and the murder of LHO.  I was leading him to provide documentation for the call or calls that came from the FBI or the White House telling Curry to, by all and every means available, protect LHO.  Of course, there are none.

That is called a finesse.  I learned that from my Mother.

Pamela
mcadamsexperiment.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment