Tuesday, February 24, 2015

McAdams and McCroskey -- the libel needs to stop…please...

Prof. John McAdams has continuously libeled me on his usenet group alt.assassination.jfk, hosted by Marquette University servers, by misrepresenting my position on Judyth Baker for over 12 years.  While I explained that I was keeping an open mind until her book came out, he instead insisted that I *believed* her. He has done this, it would seem, with deliberate ill intent.  I sincerely hope I am mistaken and that he will apologize on aaj.

Not long ago one of his minions, Sandy McCroskey also libeled me by claiming on "aaj" that I operate covertly under various alias, which is entirely false. Some years ago I did use SS handles for  limousines used in the JFK administration (SS100X, SS297X) for email addresses (the Presidential Limousine SS100X is my area of specialty in JFK assassination research), but  whenever I used an email address to post to aaj I also included my name. The current mailbox I subscribe to aaj with is "Pamelajfk".   Mr. McCroskey knows this, as he has been posting on aaj almost as long as I have. Mr. McCroskey has also sent me threatening emails apparently intended to silence me.

Andrew Patner was another who libeled me on the Slipped Disc blog last summer in an illogical rant.  This is his obit:
http://entertainment.suntimes.com/music/andrew-patner-noted-classical-music-critic-dead-age-55/

I already mentioned to Sandy that sometimes it seems to me the aisles of Orchestra Hall are already filled with the corpses of those who have done what they are doing.  His response was, "I'll take my chances." Who want there to be any more? Please...


No comments:

Post a Comment